Monday, June 4, 2018

Monday Tangles


This pattern is called "Corz" and is by Theresa Beebe. You'll find her step-out HERE at Pattern-Collections.com.

UPDATE: The Pattern-Collections website has shut down. Click HERE to view this pattern.


I found this design on Pinterest and it linked to THIS image on flickr. I don't know if it has a name so I'm calling it "Fan Zendoodle" because the artist, Sherri Frazier, calls her artwork Zendoodles.


I enjoyed drawing the first "Fan Zendoodle" so much that I made another one in different colors.


"Spoon Flwrs" is by Kathy Barringer CZT and her pattern is posted HERE on her blog.


You will find Lila Holter's "Trapt 4" pattern HERE at Pattern-Collections.com. I drew mine slightly differently by omitting the cross bar on the "A's".

UPDATE: The Pattern-Collections website has shut down. Click HERE to view this pattern.


The pattern for drawing these cute "Ur-Chen" creatures by Tricia Long, is HERE at Pattern-Collections.com.

UPDATE: The Pattern-Collections website has shut down. Click HERE to view this pattern.

2 comments:

  1. The "Fan Zendoodle" you posted looks an awful lot like Organza which can be found on TanglePatterns.com and http://startartblog.blogspot.com/2011/04/happy-friday.html. I love the colors you used with it, which got me digging for the steps, which I thought I'd seen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right. It does look a lot like a giant version of Organza.

      Delete