Friday, June 29, 2018

Friday Tangles


This cute tangle called "Hearts-a-Flutter" is by Lesley Goldberg CZT and her pattern is HERE at TanglePatterns.com. I added auras around mine with a metallic silver gel pen. I also drew the tile below with "Hearts-a-Flutter" as a ribbon.



"Keenees" is by Donna Hornsby CZT. You'll find her step-out HERE on her blog. I had fun drawing this tile. I filled the spaces with black ink and added some dots of white Gelly Roll pen here and there for contrast.


This crazy-looking tangle is called "Lollywimple" and is by Sandy Hunter CZT. The pattern is a little vague as to when and where to draw the auras in each step but I think I did mine correctly. On the other hand, perhaps the order isn't really all that important. You'll find the pattern HERE on Sandy's blog.

2 comments: