Friday, June 8, 2018

Various Tangles

My little vacation is over and now it's time to get back to beading and tangling. It was very nice to have a break from housework and cooking for a few days. These are some tangles that I drew before my vacation.


"Icthus" is by Neil Burley and you'll find his step-out HERE on his blog.



The pattern for Smita Toke's "Omni" is HERE at Pattern-Collections.com. I went a little crazy with some bright colors and metallic silver accents.

UPDATE: The Pattern-Collections website has shut down. Click HERE to view this pattern.


"Shiretown" is by Alice Hendon and her pattern is posted HERE on her blog. The little spirals resemble roses and this design makes such a pretty divider.


"Snelly" is by Hanny Nura CZT. You will find her step-out HERE on Instagram. All of the examples on my tile are variations of Hanny's original pattern. I did my shading with a colored pencil that is a darker shade of purple than the purple cardstock. I used a white charcoal pencil for the highlights.


"Terra", by Shinmi Sato CZT, is HERE at TanglePatterns.com. Bright green is not one of my favorite colors. However, I think this tile looks very cheerful with this pretty tangle design. I put a metallic silver dot in the center of each element.


"Tootsiemoon" is also by Alice Hendon and her pattern is HERE. I wasn't sure how well I would like this tangle until I gave it a try. It was a lot of fun to draw and now I think it is really cute.


Silke Wagner's "Vibellia" is HERE at Pattern-Collections.com. Dawn Collins has a video for this pattern HERE. I drew the larger ones in the top row first and wasn't sure how close the teardrop shapes should be to each other. I ended up with really big gaps between them. I did a better job with the bottom row.

UPDATE: The Pattern-Collections website has shut down. Click HERE to view this pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment