Sunday, June 3, 2018

Monday Tangles


"Anooka" is by Smita Toke and her pattern is HERE at Pattern-Collections.com. There is also a link to Dawn's video for this pattern there. It takes some patience to draw all those fine lines but it's good practice and the results are pretty stunning.

UPDATE: The Pattern-Collections website has shut down. Click HERE to view this pattern.


"Fife" is an official Zentangle pattern. The step-out can be found in THIS Zentangle newsletter. There are quite a few videos for this pattern HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE.



"Maryhill" is by Betsy Wilson and you'll find her step-out HERE on her blog. There are a couple of video links HERE and HERE.



If I hadn't seen Dawn's video of Silke Wagner's "Schleck", I might not have given it a try. Dawn made it look fun and it is fun to draw and color. The pattern and Dawn's video are HERE at Pattern-Collections.com.

UPDATE: The Pattern-Collections website has shut down. Click HERE to view this pattern.


"Vache 1" is by Geneviève Crabe CZT. There is information about this tangle at TanglePatterns.com HERE and the step-out can be found HERE on Geneviève's blog. There are two videos HERE and HERE.
 

My husband said my example looks weird because I drew those lines extending out to the edge. I don't care what he thinks; I only did it for fun on a whim. I think that "Vache 1" would work great for making a tangle "sampler" by filling each section with a different tangle and I plan to try that. I think it's a lot of fun to draw even if it's not one of the prettier tangles.


"Wheelz" is by Joyce Block CZT and her pattern is HERE on her blog. It's a little zany but fun to draw. There are a couple of videos HERE and HERE.




No comments:

Post a Comment